Prep Time: 15 min. | Cook Time: 30 min. | Serving Size: 4-6
- 1 package corn tortillas
- 2 lbs. chicken breast
- Pinch of salt
- 1/2 cup diced onion
- 1 bottle Trader Joe’s Enchilada Sauce
- 8-12 oz. light sour cream
- 1 (16 oz.) bag Trader Joe’s Shredded Mexican Cheese Blend
- Boil water with a pinch of salt then add chicken breast until almost cooked
- Drain and shred chicken breast
- Brown chicken breast and add onion
- Add a small amount of sauce to the bottom of a casserole dish
- Layer tortillas, chicken/onion mixture, sour cream, cheese and sauce. Continue layering the remaining ingredients.
- Bake at 375 for 30 minutes or until hot and bubbly.
*Original recipe here