Prep Time: 5 min. | Cook Time: 10 min. | Serving Size: 2 cups
- 1/2 minced garlic
- 1 cup of quinoa
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 cup chopped red pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped mushrooms
- salt & pepper to taste
- Cook quinoa according to directions on package.
- While quinoa is cooking, heat a skillet on medium heat and add olive oil. Add garlic, red pepper and mushrooms and saute until soft, about 6-8 minutes.
- When quinoa is done, fluff with a fork and add garlic, peppers and mushrooms.
- Season with salt and pepper and mix well.
*Original recipe here