Prep Time: 15 min. | Cook Time: 8-10 hours | Serving Size: 8
- 2 pounds chopped top sirloin meat
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 can (10 3/4 ounces) condensed golden mushroom soup
- 1 can (10 3/4 ounces) condensed cream of onion soup
- 1 jar (6 ounces) sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 6 ounces cream cheese, cubed
- 6 ounces sour cream
- 6 cups hot cooked noodles or rice
- In 3 1/2- to 4 1/2-quart slow cooker, mix beef, onion, soups, mushrooms and pepper.
- Cover and cook on low heat setting 8 to 10 hours or until beef is very tender.
- Stir cream cheese into beef mixture until melted. Stir sour cream into beef mixture. Serve over noodles.
* Original recipe here